I do not have much choice but to ask others in the YMCA ( or anyone interested in camps in general) as to what a person is to do when the YMCA she worked at for 5 years fails to follow YMCA core values! I am 56 years old and I am being banned from attending 36 YMCA's in my home district because one person in the YMCA ( Camping services) decided that "I move on" ...Here is a paper I have been giving to the public.. Please will someone ask to make amends for me.???. I am being denied the "right" to fair mediation with the YMCA. Please anyone out there please help.! I loved my camp and I was considered a good employee. What they have done to me is so hurtful!! The YMCA ?camping services ads? state they are nationally recognized and their four core values are ?RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, CARING AND HONESTY?. That is a deception Yet the ?Y? continues to receive United Way funds and U.S. gov?t grants.. I have been degraded by the YMCA Minneapolis who owns Camp Icaghowan in Amery.. where I was employed for 5 years as staff in good standing. But through miscommunications and the ?silent treatment? given to me, by order of YMCA Minneapolis, I was in effect ?terminated? without justification. I am being prevented from obtaining YMCA employment, from attending public YMCA open houses, and from joining, volunteering or entering upon the property of 36 YMCA?s ( not only YMCA?s of Minneapolis but YMCA?s of St. Paul ?which is a separate entity) I therefore was denied a pro-offered job at a St. Paul YMCA),denied right to see the 50 or more staff at my camp?So ask yourself--- how is the YMCA building ?strong families and communities? when it orders and puts a ?gag? order on it?s staff ---to ignore a fellow human being?? All without just cause. I was denied the right to have counsel yet treated as a criminal with a penalty so outrageous?so hurtful and grievous to me. They have caste aspersions upon my character. All unfounded. Yes- if I want to be treated with ?RESPECT,? as a human being the YMCA says I WILL BE PUT IN JAIL FOR NINETY DAYS! The YMCA Human Resources misused and abused a civil process and gained a harassment injunction against me for 2 years-- not based on laws or facts.. The Wisconsin Appellate Courts denied to review my appeal and based their decision on lies presented by the YMCA?s corporate attorney-- despite sworn testimony to the contrary. So where is the ?HONESTY???? I have been picketing the YMCA?s ( my constitutional right) ---Last year the YMCA Camp Icaghowan had me arrested for picketing. Where is the ?CARING??? I was held in a jail cell for 19 hours, not allowed to phone home for 6 hours and not given a glass of water for 3 hours?the District Attorney could not charge me for peaceably picketing. I wrote to the YMCA?s CEO?s to make amends ? to right an injustice and I asked permission to go to my open house/reunion last June. Instead I received a letter that I would be put in jail for 90 days. The YMCA has in effect degraded me and my character with no other reason than ?they did not want to address the issues that I wrote to them---? it was time consuming?. All this is against YMCA ?core values? of RESPECT, CARING, HONESTY AND RESPONSIBILITY?. And against YMCA policies regarding their staff.? Sincerely ?Dee? ( I am 56 years old) Please make known your disapproval of the YMCA?s failure to follow their own guidelines in mistreating a fellow human being.. Ask them to voluntarily lift the injunction and make amends. Please write to: Harold Mezile Jr. CEO/President YMCA of Metropolitan Minneapolis, 30 South Ninth St. Minneapolis, Mn 55402, and to -- Thomas R Brinsko, CEO/President YMCA of Greater St. Paul, 476 Robert St. North, St. Paul Mn. 55101.. and also you can write to YMCA Board member- Kathy Maleck, 9030 162nd Lane NW, Anoka, MN.55303-3400 Thank you,, God bless you. "Dee"