Rate Thread
#77107 01/03/02 05:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am planing to start a camp in Minn. where I own 40 acres near the Borders Waters. I want to provide experiences that convey to students(15-17yr)from diverse backgrounds a multiculturalism intended to provide them with knowledge and appreciation of differant cultures and social groups that exist around the world. I hope to establish some camp-school partnerships with several high-schools in the Chicago area. I would be interested in any comments or ideas from you.

#77108 01/06/02 11:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by fmaher1269@aol.com:
I am planing to start a camp in Minn. where I own 40 acres near the Borders Waters. I want to provide experiences that convey to students(15-17yr)from diverse backgrounds a multiculturalism intended to provide them with knowledge and appreciation of differant cultures and social groups that exist around the world. I hope to establish some camp-school partnerships with several high-schools in the Chicago area. I would be interested in any comments or ideas from you.

Hire staff through Camp America or other international staffing organizations. Our camp is located in northern wisconsin, and our kids come primarily from Chicago and surounding communities. Last summer our campers learned something about Russia, Iceland, England, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, and the Czech Republic!!

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard