Rate Thread
#77132 03/01/02 03:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need some information to implement a more successful program at my camp, to encourage more participation from teenaged campers. Anyone with a successful program for children ages 13-18 who would like to share their information? Thankyou, K. Franzen

#77133 03/02/02 12:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats wrong with your program now?

#77134 12/29/06 08:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We take our 14 & 15 year olds on trips (fairly local) rock climbing, amusement park, movies etc.
Older kids can be a little more difficult to please.
If I were in you position I would look at other camp's websites- if I found one that had a program that interested me, I'd give them a call!

#77135 01/02/07 01:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you a polled the teens that are currently participating in your agency/organization to find out what they would love to do as a camp program? Or what about polling local teens who may never have participated before? then you will hear directly from the teens what it is that they want to do! And when you are able to implement new programming, be sure to let the teens know (who participated in the survey) and you might get some new participants!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted By: Anonymous
whats wrong with your program now?

If I were in you position I would look at other camp's websites- if I found one that had a program that interested me, I'd give them a call!

S
superfly47
Unregistered
superfly47
Unregistered
S
See what your competition is doing and copying the best ideas is a simple way to improve all businesses.

J
jbalto31
Unregistered
jbalto31
Unregistered
J
You should look into the Nurtured Heart Approach- it works for children of all ages! It helped me with my children- I am a trainer in the approach and recommend it for all counselors to learn before the kids get to camp.

Julie
www.gettingback2greatness.com

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard