Rate Thread
#77172 04/04/03 10:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our camp is trying to become ACA accredited. We are trying to develop our risk management plans. Does anyone have any examples that they are willing to share of their own camp's risk management plans?

C
CampTalk
Unregistered
CampTalk
Unregistered
C
I realize that it has been a while (10 years!) since this was originally posted, and there have been no responses as of yet. That said, hundreds of people have viewed it and I know at least some of you must have your plans around somewhere!

I, too, would love to get a copy of anybody's Risk Exposure Chart (OM.1) if you're willing to share. This is our first time making one like this, and it's so easy to get stuck in the little details. We're looking for a handful of examples so we can compare and find what works best for us. If you can, please email to madi@skylandcamp.com. I appreciate it!

Madi

A
anddrew
Unregistered
anddrew
Unregistered
A
Risk management plans is very important to go through this process successfully.

Last edited by anddrew; 04/04/13 12:23 PM.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard