Rate Thread
#77219 01/31/02 06:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are looking for a good format for the strategic planning process specific to camps. Anyone have ideas?

#77220 01/31/02 11:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It sounds like you are beginning the accreditation process. I am putting to gether a proposal for accreditation to present to the agency that I work for. They haven't been accredited in the past because we don't have to recruit any campers. They're part of our student body attending our school on scholarship all year round, so camp's just part of their program. The standards that we follow are the same as ACA recommends, but without the accreditation, we have no one verifying that we do what we say. What is your reason for getting accredited, and why have you not done so before? I'm looking for some perspective as I put together this proposal.

#77221 02/06/02 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi,

Sounds like we are in the same boat- preparing for accreditation.
Would you happen to have a Security Plan for the camp, and a Policy of Discipline for campers and a Policy for Food Service I could use as an example?
Or do you know where I could find one?

Thanks, Doug

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard