Rate Thread
#77844 05/25/02 09:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we are in need of a good software to run a day camp. Any recommedatins? We have a budget of $1000.00

#77845 06/21/02 03:43 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure if you're still checking for answers or not.

I've worked at several camps that use EZCamp. I know that it has been updated some since I last used it.

It's a good database program in that it has useful fields, reports, and extras that are helpful for camp. Like I said it has been updated since I last used it, I had some issues with it's stability and there were some things I had wished it could have done that it didn't. The version I used was dos based and therefore had a less friendly side at times.

I would suggest calling a camp comparable to yours and see what they use.

#77846 12/11/02 08:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Summer Camp Software:

If you email me david@campdoodles.com I will happily provide you with a fairly large list of possible child care / camp software providers.

By far the best program that I have found so far is SchoolLeader by Kressa.com. Automated check-in/out with messaging, employee scheduler & certification reminder, vaccination info & reminders and MUCH more.

Other good ones. DCMS 9003 by Orgamation.com (website is not great, software is good), EZ-CAMP, Child Care Manager...

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard