Rate Thread
#77862 05/04/04 03:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CampRegister is another option you can consider when looking into camp management software.

CampRegister is the largest provider of camp management software and online registration and provides all of the tools needed in a single system. I would love to spend a few minutes showing you a demo or even more importantly putting you in touch with organizations we work with that are very similar to you.

Feel free to contact me anytime:
Jim Thomas
Toll Free: 877-996-2267 x40
www.campregister.com
jthomas@campregister.com

#77863 09/29/05 04:30 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jim, in your professional opinion...can you tell me what you think the minimum education level should be of someone going into owner/director positions of a camp? I am considering persuing a masters but want to get it in something that will benefit me the most. Thank you for your time. My e-mail is schmidtgrl@aol.com

#77864 10/08/05 12:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To pursue the employment you desire a Master's Degree will be important. There are several options including an MBA, MPA (public administration/affairs) and even MSW and MS degrees with areas in youth development, education and organization leadership, administration, etc. There is no one size fits all degrees, due to an MBA strictly deals with business operations and youth development deals with youth combined with leadership operations. If I were you I would look at two an MBA/MPA and Masters in Youth Development or Education.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard