Print Thread
Rate Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As Assistant Camp Fair Director I would like to invite your camp to the Mid-South's Largest Camp Fair. Hosted by Nashville Parent Magazine, this years fair will be on January 31, 2004 in Nashville, Tennessee. Over 5,000 Families attended last years fair. If you woud like more information, please email me at leslie@daycommail.com. Happy Camping!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I found some property in east TN near KY, VA boarder. is there enough young people in TN that could afford summer camp to make this a feasible venture? or is everyone going to tell me that can not afford that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you're gonna be lucky if anybody even reads your post. this message board is DEAD!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have had good luck with camps in both KY and VA. There is a lot of money in Middle Tennessee and summer camps are a big thing here. At our summer camp we usually have 100 camps that range from local to camps from all over the United States. I would be more than happy to get you more information and put you in touch with other camps that are in that area. \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inavarro...What kind of work do you do? You sould like you are a wealth of knowledge.Which is exactly what I need right now. I am interested in starting a camp and or taking over an exsisting one ;\) Let me know if you have an e-mail that I could contact you at. Thank you-Valerie

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi!
Feel free to email me at leslie@daycommail.com. I work for Nashville Parent Magazine and each year we host a Summer Camp Adventure Fair. We also do a camp directory in our magazine starting in January and it runs through the summer.
I will help you in any way I can! Thanks so much!

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard