Rate Thread
#77901 07/29/04 11:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone done a successful special event/fundraiser at their camp? I would love ideas of things that aren't going to kill us with up front cost or require too much manpower to make it worthwhile.

#77902 07/29/04 10:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are you looking to raise? Also, how much effort and how involved do you want it to be?

Mike Goldstein
Loggers' Run Summer Camp
goldsteinm@palmbeach.k12.fl.us

#77903 08/04/04 06:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've done quite a bit with fundraising for my childrens head start class as well as camp. Shoot me an email with specifics and let's see what we can come up with. I've had the most success with raising funds for specific activities. For example, holding a hunters breakfast in order to raise money for your archery and riflery program.
Thanks, Chad. cbniv@netzero.net

#77904 09/06/05 05:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by frogger:
Has anyone done a successful special event/fundraiser at their camp? I would love ideas of things that aren't going to kill us with up front cost or require too much manpower to make it worthwhile.

#77905 09/06/05 05:54 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Mathis:
 Quote:
Originally posted by frogger:
Are you looking for a fresh, new, lucrative idea for your fundraisers?

I'd like to invite you to take a look at a fundraiser option that organizations, of all kids- everywhere, are jumping at. Our products have a great track record for being well received by those who purchase them. They have expressed their appreciation for those products being of good quality and value: and which last longer than just a few short minutes.

Curious?

Scent-Sations offers gourmet all natural wax candles AND soy based body products. With either choirce, you can expect and incredible performing and terrific smelling product line that is sure to be enjoyed by everyone.

Our candles are called Mia Bella's Candles- a clean, healthier, all natural wax alternative to traditional candles. They are make from all natural waxes such as soy-beans, plants, veggies, and beeswax. The matierials used in our candles are farmed right here in the USA so you would alsp be helping our local farmers with each product the purchase. Our candles are non-toxic, have no lead in their wicks, are biodegradable, burn virtually soot free, and should anyone accidentally spill the wax- no worries! Our natural wax can be cleaned up simply with warm, soapy water! And, of course, I don't want to forget to mention that Mia Bella's Candles smell absolutely incredible from start to finish!

Great Profitability! The Mia Bella Gourmet Candle Fundraiser is designed to be easy and profitable for your organization. The amount you earn per jar sold is VERY high! Examples Below

20 sellers 10 candles each = $1200

50 sellers 10 candles each = $3000

100 sellers 10 candles each= $6000

250 sellers 10 candles each= $15000

500 sellers 10 candles each= $30000

That is just an example of how much can be made with Mia Bella !!

Please keep in mind that hosting a Scent-Sations fundraiser has no upfront costs to you- meaning, no risk for you!

Scent-Sations--great MORE for the same or less effort !!

Thank you for your time, and should you have any questions about anything, please know that I am here to assist you anytime.

Kelly Mathis

Independent Scent-Sations Distributor

903-849-5412

mygourmetcandles@yahoo.com

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard