Rate Thread
#77914 08/18/05 04:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been writing grants for my company and would like to find someone who is willing to learn but have some experience in this field to assist our corporation with its fundraising. I can provide most of the information which will allow for faster processing and receipts. Must have good writing skills and camping experience.

Needed someone before the first week in September but will continue to wait for the right person. Please contact me at pclendinen@yahoo.com if you might be interested. Thanks.

#77915 07/24/06 12:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello,

My name is Alycia Johnson. My response to your posting may seem a little unusual, as I have no formal grant writing experience. However, my career is screaming for a transition and I am doggedly determined to make that happen.

I am in the process of completing the journalism program I started many years ago. Life got in the way and I found myself taking positions for the "money" and not because I had any desire or passion for them. That was good then, but my soul is crying out now for a change. I need to write. I need to fulfill my purpose.

I have begun to to learn the grant writing process. I am currently working with a NP in the Dallas, TX area. The Director there has graciously taken me under his wings and has begun to walk me through the process. I love it and I want more of it.

I ask that you consider me for the position. Not because of the experience I have, but because of my passion. I love writing. I love researching and learning. But most of all, I love knowing that my efforts have an infinite affect on people I may never know.

Please feel free to call me (202) 739-6329 or (301) 467-8562. I am not looking to get rich. I'm just looking for opportunities to maximize my talent.

Thank you.

P.S. ....and the request you posted with regard to camping is a bonus. My family and I have become avid campers the last 10 years. We've covered quite a few sites along the Northeast.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard