Rate Thread
#77986 08/01/07 03:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello. I have looked over the information on these forums, as well as the ACA website-

I am trying to budget out what it would cost to run an overnight camp, and see if it would be economically feasible. The big questions I am running into right now is how much insurance will cost (looking at a camp with about 200 bed spaces, co-ed), and what kind of occupancy would be same to assume for financial analysis.

Any insight is appreciated.

Thanks.

#78030 08/16/07 02:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hello,
I am currently finishing up a leadership degree and as part of the finance curriculum I must create and present formal business plan proposals. My wife has worked in the camping industry for a number of years, before we met, in both counselor and front office roles. She still says those years were the best work years of her life. As such she and I have a goal of owning our own residential camp. So I figured, why not combine these efforts of preparing for our future endeavor and finishing my degree requirement.

I was curious to know if you have been successful in gathering the financial analysis information you have been seeking and if so would you would be willing to share this financial assumption information with me.

Best regards,
Fred
alfred.carl@gmail.com

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard