Rate Thread
#78246 09/11/07 10:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a business owner interested in getting back into the business that I never should have left. My business is currently self sufficient & will allow me to move in another direction. I have been affiliated with overnight camping since 1978 & my last position was assistant director. I am looking to run a sleepaway camp. Some of my past employment endeavors include teaching for the NYC Bd. of Ed., coordinating special olympics programs as well as Vice President for a camp for underprivileged children. I am looking to remain in NJ, NY, PA or CT.
Your interest or inquiry for additional information will be immediately responded to as I would like to gear up for 2008 as soon as possible. Please feel free to reach me via e-mail at joe@promosmith.com

Thank you.

#81959 01/03/08 11:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joseph, I am not sure what exactly you are looking for, but I wanted to respond to your post in hopes of making a new connection in the "Camp World." I am a NYS licensed early childhood/childhood teacher, currently working in the New England area for a residential program that educates students with severe special needs. My long term goal in life has always been to open a camp and networking through the ACA website has been my best idea for where to begin. If there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know, and if there is any advice you can provide me with to get me started, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance, Kristina

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard