Print Thread
Rate Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The idea is to assess each group as they leave the camp with a little report card. Rating things like their behavior, how they left the camp (trash all over, graffiti, whatever), how they behaved on the lake, etc. with A-F report card ratings. We're a resident camp, so we're constantly changing groups and on many occasion debate whether or not to have them back the next year. I'm a little new at this, so without reinventing the wheel I'm wondering if anything out there exits already with all the fields that could possibly be thought of. Any ideas?

BTW we're hiring for kitchen staff and life guards for the summer. No, we don't have employee housing. Just thought I'd throw that in :). Thanks in advance.

Vincent Arias
http://www.campcedarlake.com

Last edited by BlazingAvian; 01/18/08 07:14 PM.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Vincent,

You need a good inspection form that is used at check-in and check-out. Also you need to have a document that explains what the cleaning expectations are.

I put together these things and use them regularly with scout groups and others usnig our camp. Your user groups are going to be different, and might not take so willingly to this kind of thing.

Send me your e-mail and I will send you copies of these two documents. They might be a good starting point for you to develop something similar for your needs.

Works really well here, but it isn't something that I use to punish bad behavior as much as to encourage good behavior. It has done that without question.

Good Luck,

NICK

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard