Rate Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, be warned Bailey, camp can get very messy at times. Last year, there was this girl who decided to vomit all over the pool deck in like 100 degree weather. And lucky me, I happened to be the one who was not busy already and got to clean it up. So, it was a party trying to clean it up and make sure she was okay. Another time, I was the free staff member and the only staff member that wasn't freaked out by loads and loads of blood in the arts room. They were sewing. A group of juniors sewing... And she sliced her hand. She came to me with her hands soaked in blood. My hands ended up the same. Those two times taught me if you ever have a "free moment" something will come soon...hehe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Messy, ooh I'll remember that :]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep yourself busy... moral of the story. haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good moral, good moral.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: Ave
Haha see I don't really mind Lats... cause its not like your going to die within 2 mins.... All that you should remember about them is not to drop anything in them... cause you cant really get it out.. not as if you would want to. haha. Plus at our camp we have Kapers... and everyone is assigned to chores around their unit... I always request do to Latrines because you don't have to take a lot of time on them...
Scrub the top... sweep... and bleach the floor... done. it takes 5 minutes... and people don't want to do it. But they aren't really nasty... air freshener. or hold your nose...
clogged toilets I think are worse cause then that toilet is probably out of comission for a bit... haha

i'm the same way!! i love lats! best thing ever...especially 'kabooshing'!] do you call it that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH! I remember where I heard of Kapers! They mention Kapers in my GS camp brochure!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kabooshing? haha is that Kapers? Cause if it is then I'm going to say that from now on... haha people are going to be turning their heads

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kabooshing is when you throw 1/2 a bucket of bleach water into the lat stall [lids down, TP out!] and then sweep it out.
you must yell kaboosh at the top of your lungs while doing so!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At now at my camp, there are certain "kapers" that are staff only. And there are also some kapers that we make the kids do, however we know perfectly well that will not do it well, and we will have to redo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kabooshing, I like that word.

Yeah I bet the kids wouldn't clean out the lats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of the worst kapers is 'pool'.
they have to clean/sweep out the changing room which is always buggy and moist...as well as mulch the compost toilets ick ick

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That would be bad.. what would be the easiest Kapers?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Camp_Is_Life, you play viola? No way! I play violin.

On a side note, I just got my invitation today to join National Honor Society! Eep! [Hopefully that will look good on my GS CIT app]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: camp_is_life
kabooshing is when you throw 1/2 a bucket of bleach water into the lat stall [lids down, TP out!] and then sweep it out.
you must yell kaboosh at the top of your lungs while doing so!

AHHH I LOVE IT!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh and Bailey easiest Kaper is Latrines... Personally

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll remember that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think the easiest is just the general cleaning, sweeping etc. I think the hardest is the pool (if there is an option). Always the worst in my mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bailey: viola pretty much rocks my socks, and NHS is good to have on le resume!

easiest kaper: lats or TPMML. [trees, pavilion, meadow, main lats]
as a unit, the girls clean up our main camp area of trash and the like, and we get the fun of lats!!!!! :]

hiccup![me] loves kabooshing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHA gotta love all this caca talk!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha
Wow I really thought that I was the ONLY one that thought about the Lats like that...
Guess not... haha
Lat Lovers Unite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I didnt mind cleaning the CTS's - we just make the campers do it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very nice. I work as a lifeguard and only ever have the really clean the pool, which is...ummm... grand fun! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I worked at a camp with a summer - and in the post season I helped out at the pool - one of the things I did was diving to save baby turtles or retrieve dead ones and the other thing was vacumming the pool - which was fun! Until I got burnt cos I forgot about the sun reflecting up off the water.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's caca talk?

Aww, poor turtles!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha... I decided one day in the beginning of the summer that I didn't really need sunscreen. And I am very pale skinned. I was totally and completely burned. Our equvalence of turtles I suppose are frogs...

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard