Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 56 57
#85962 02/13/08 08:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here goes since we are all starting to get excited about going back to camp and are actually starting to get start dates I though this would be a fun way to share that with people

I have 3 months and 4 weeks until I leave for camp. Yipeeee (jumping the air and clicking heels to gether!)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I have 128 days, 15 hours and 19 minutes, approximately! Go myspace countdowns!! it even tells me the seconds!!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mines is from my CA ticker (from ticker factory so it isnt worked out into days yet let alone seconds!)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
that's still pretty sweet, I kind of like the months and weeks thing. It makes it seem like a less daunting amount of time seperating me from my lovely camp! though with the days I can celebrate when it goes under 100 days!! So let me see then, I have 4 months, 1 week and 1 day!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
122 days!!!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
lucky!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha... how many days left for you?

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
128 days!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think mine is 112 or 113 days.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. wonderful. 112/113 days thats really cool! Not going to deny I am jealous!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
lucky duck! I want to be that close to camp!! but no, our camp decided to start a week later than usual, but it is a good thing. If camp had started when it usually did I would have had to pack for camp when packing for going home after school. I have to move out on a Friday, my cousin graduates from here on the 14th and my family and i would have to drive home that evening so I could get to camp the next day! wow! However, I have a week off before camp so I can relax, chill with friends, pack at leisure. It gives me one less weekat the end of the summer, but that's ok since i had 3 weeks last year!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think we are actually going a week longer this year, which will be downright exciting. If I don't have a previous engagment the days before, i would go up before camp and stay with camp epople that live near bye, etc!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
How many weeks will you be at camp? I have 2 specialty camps, 1 week precamp and 7 regular sessions, so a total of 10 weeks at camp!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be nine then (with the extra week). We have one pre-camp week. Six weeks of resident camp. A week at the end that has troop samplers and other sort of camp sessions, etc. It is great.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
awesome!!! until last summer we had 8 weeks regular with the possibility of working during the 1 specialty camp, and precamp. But starting last year we have 2 weeks of specialty camps!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That sounds amazing. I would love for my camp to offer my camp. Yet, I do have plans to stay around the camp scene longer and have a great time with friends from camp, and those people that live around camp that unfortunately cannot return this summer.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
It is amazing, tohugh i have never done precamp, i have heard that it is amazing!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ohh i am so jealous of all of you!!
i don't even know if i'm going to camp yet!!!!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
well, officially I haven't found out yet, but I still know. And I feel really really bad for you!! I hope you find out soon!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so do i!!
thanks! \:D i hope you find out soon too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope you guys find out very fast. I would dying to find out where I was going to work, etc. So, exciting! Hope you get good news fast. \:\)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
thanks! I am hoping to find out by Monday, and if I don;t I am going to email or call the CD to see if she just hasn't had time to catch up on everything after her week at the ACA conference or if my references haven't gotten their papers in. If they haven't I want to remind them about it since it has been like 3 weeks since I sent them out and it takes like 5 minutes, and another minute to write their address in the return spot and mail it! Though if they aren't all in, most likely they just got lost on their desk or something!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have 118 days till I get to camp.

We have 6 1/2 weeks of session plus 3 weekend camps (one during pre-camp) and a week and a half of pre-camp and 3 days of post camp (first year internationals have a whole week of post camp)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I am lucky, but camp is only 2 months with 2 weeks for precamp... You might remember the CD named Goof Oak that was on here about a month or so ago.... I'm going to be at her new camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cool - there are loads of people from CA going there!

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 56 57

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard