Rate Thread
Page 3 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 56 57
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I hit 100 days left next week. That's always a big "date" milestone in the countdown!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lucky you!

I am jealous of those who can work out how many hours they have until they get to camp! I wont know that until I know my flight details!

But I have 116 - I hit my 100 day mark in March sometime! But is fine cos I get to go out to camp a whole week before precamp starts and day earlier than I thought I would be going out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My camps website has a countdown to the millisecond, ridiculous, nonetheless, I have 122 days. Going back to work at a camp after 7 years off:)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
That's cool the your camp's website has a countdown!! I still don't know for sure how many hours it is. I just picked a time that it could be! i won't know for sure until I get the details from my CD! But first I have ot get the call!

125 days!!!!!! And 18 or a few more hours!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats really cool that your camp has a countdown. My camp really does not have a wonderful website. It is a simple girl scout website. I could do the actual calculations of how many hours. Yet, it is just actually easier to know the number of days, hours!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright, I've got...121 days until camp (120 days until graduation)!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh that is really exciting! I missed my graduation cos I was on a road trip across the USA - definately more worth while that sitting in a boring grad ceremony!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't wait until June!!!!

Camp is going to be a blast Night Owl!!!!

Is it June 2nd yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
June 2nd? i wish! I don't go to camp til the 21st!! That is still only a week later than previous years! Although I really wouldn't mind if it was June 2nd wven if I don't quite get to leave for camp! It would still be a lot closer and I would be done with this whole quarter!!

June, come quickly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 months and 20 days, I think if I make it into CIT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
June 2? Wow, that is early. But, I know other camps that are even earlier. My camp is about two weeks after that. And I am very happy it is. My school doesn't even end till the 9th, and then a well deserved break session is great before leaving.

Bailey, hope you will, too!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oopsies, sorry I can't count! I meant the 8th... I'm really horrible at math.

Oh wait my birthday is in 4 months and 20 days!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats very cool. Happy very early birthday!!! My birthday is in 10 months and 9 days! However, this birthday is one of the big birthdays, so I am so excited!

Thats cool. Do you leave on the 8th? how long is your camp experience going to be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's taken me six years to get this degree, so I will be happily sitting in my boring ceremony - I figure I've earned it at this point. (The moral of this story is: Don't change your major when you are a junior!)

Besides, both my parents are coming, and one of my sisters might come, which will be the first time I'll meet her. I'm the only one of my mom's kids that went to college and I'm the first one on my dad's entire side of the family to go, so it's a big deal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. Yes, I would agree to that. I just found out that I might get to go to camp about 10 days earlier. Quite excited. Very interesting, it is!!!

Yes, you did achieve the right to go to that...haha! Okay, I will make sure not to change it my junior year. That is really cool. I hope that you have a wonderful time. A well deserved celebration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our camp website has a countdown as well...but it's for when the campers arrive. We have to arrive I think at least 10 days before them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we dont have a count down on our GS camp website - I guess that no one has suggested it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Midknyt, it's really cool that you've accomplished that! Congrats! [well, a little bit early...]

the only countdown i have right now are:
CIT Reunion: 12 days! [then an interview can be scheduled!]
Arkansas Backpacking: 26 days!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, you have tons of things coming up.

Here are my countdowns...

Camp: 117 days
End of School: 110 days
Trip to Italy: 51 days

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
123 days til camp!!!!!! woot woot!! or 4 months and 3 days!!! woohoo!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
114 days! It is getting closer every day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel almost the opposite, each day I do more to get ready like emailing my CD, send in application, and I get more and more excited about the summer. And then I remember, I have 100 and soemthing days left till camp. I love how this countdown started so early. It will be great when we get to tell people goodbye in June. I will look forward to posting to say goodbye and thank-you, and i am leaving for the summer of my life!! \:\)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Yeah, I feel that the countdown is almost hindering my ability to see that it is truly coming! I can't believe that February is more than half over already!

Oh well, I will continue counting down, because it is fun even if it is an agony and I will end up calculating it every time anyway, so I might as well take out the work!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True. I remember in August thinking that camp would never be here again, and now look its Feb. Even now, the year seems to have crawled by. It is already Feb., which is amazing in my mind. This year is passing faster than I thought. I now just to need to get steller SAT scores, so I don't fail to get into my college of choice.

Page 3 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 56 57

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard