Rate Thread
Page 5 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 56 57
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My contract was put in the mail like yesterday so thats great. Last night, I listened to the "camp song" and looked through all the picutres.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am still waiting for my contract but I have already started a pile of stuff that I wont need between now and camp in the spare room!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My little sister has stolen my backpack to go travelling round the world and I wont get it back until just before camp. All of my stuff is mixed up between home and uni so it's going to be a nightmare trying to sort it all out for camp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can imagine! My sis wouldnt do anything like backpacking she hates anything that involves roughing it! Hope she doesnt trash it while she has it! When I was at uni I used to have about 4 days to unpack find everything and repack!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope she doesn't trash it too. She promised to treat it well so I reckon it should be fine. I never saw my sister as a roughing it kind of girl but I don't think she really is apart from a few days camping trip. I am very jealous as I would love to go around the world but I decided I'd rather go to camp this summer than do that. I might meet some friends in Peru after though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love to travel around the world but think i would like to do it over a number of years to that you could have time to spend a decent length of time in each country - althoug to do that I would have win the lottery and dont do that! I am planning to go to Utah after camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 'traveling' the southern midwest soon! Ha, i'm going to north Arkansas, west Kansas, northwest and southeast Missouri. I'm going all over the place!

I really would love to go somewhere warm for spring break...but i have to make time useful and visit schools. pooey. \:\(

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went to Utah last time I went to camp and was offered a job at a random ranch that I stayed at. It was cool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where abouts in Utah did you go! I have been to arches and natural bridges and SLC and ogden! I am meeting a friend there this summer and he is gonna take me to some of the places that I wouldn't be able to get to without a car!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've got 119 days which is the same as 3 months and 29 days or 2847 hours, lol. My countdown thingy tells me it all \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would love some kind of program that would enable me to put a count down on my computer but I have no idea where I would find such a thing - has anyone seen anything like that?

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I have a myspace countdown, so if you have a Myspace, you can just search for myspace countdowns and find plenty.

121 days and 13 hours!! or 4 months and 1 day!!!!!!! I am almost to some check points, like 119 days and less than 4 months!!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a tickerfactory one that I can put on my facebook and have it on CA - but would love to have something on the comp for when I am not online! But I do like my tickerfactory one - it is very cool.

I wonder if we can add them to our profile here..... wanders off ot try!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I fully support you in your efforts!! And I totally want you to share if you do find something!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't have a camp countdown yet, but I do have a short one. In seven days, I'm interviewing for a job at a camp I'm really interested in. I'm trying not to get nervous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
March 3rd is day 100 for me! Got a countdown on my work calendar!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Even on the small setting the ticker had too many charcters for the signature bar! Booo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck flower!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
March something is the 100th day for me. I am too lazy to find out what it is. \:\( Just can't wait for camp!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Reading all of this talk about how long left people have makes me want to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure you will know soon enough! You could always work out when you are able to leave and base a count down on that!

Last edited by Smudge; 02/21/08 06:49 PM.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know when I'm able to leave because the registry wont tell us when our exams are yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is really crummy! Go hit them over the head with your visa paper work or passport or something!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ooo... I am so sorry. Are you taking A-levels? One of my friends couldn't come to camp till late because she was taking them. She did not even know where she was flying to till like 5 days before she left. Poor girl!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
That's sad!

I don't know exactly when my finals are, but i know when move-out day in the dorms is and finals week is the week before that. However, I am staying for my cousin's graduation so I don't get to head out early if I am done early, but I probably won;t be done early anyway!

Today marks the 4 month checkpoint!! Tomorrow I can say that there is less than 4 months til camp!!!!!!!! also tomorrow I can say that I have less than 120 days til camp!!!! woohoo!!

Page 5 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 56 57

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard