Rate Thread
Page 6 of 57 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 56 57
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think I have something like 110 days - not sure where my diary is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I lost my countdown. That is jsut awful. I lost it on my computer. I need to try to go locate it. I just sent a long email to my CD. So, i will be getting tons and tons of lovely camp news soon. So excited.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My CD is currently at camp so I can't wait for her to post pics and whatnot! My staff packet is also on the way!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
My CD lives at camp year round in her very own house (ok, I am not exactly sure she owns it, hehe)! She is hopefully goign to send out my confirmation packet soon, but first I would love to get a call! That would hold me for a while until I get my packet!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what you mean! I found out through my friend that I had actually been hired when she seen the CD at a GS rally!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I have 112 days!!!!!!!!!! Almost 111!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still have a loooong way to go until I leave. We had a teacher strike in October/November, so school's out on the 11th of July for me...

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
ouch!! we had one of those a few years ago in a nearby district for a while that totally messed up the summer so camp started a week or two later. My district wasn't on strike, but one of the main districts for campers was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I hate that the teachers go on strike without caring about how it affects students' summers.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
yeah, it is annoying, but I suppose that in someways they are thinking about their own families and how they have to pay for them, some of them being single parents and whatnot. I do get what you are saying though. Teachers are supposed to think of their students, but their strikes affect the students. Of course, it is nice that you find out when you get out of school before you sign up for camp so you can make sure that you don't have them at the same time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, they told us when we got back to school that our summer vacation was going to be shortened.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Yep! but at least you still get to go to camp this summer!!! Is your camp a week-long session, or longer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Longer. 3.5 weeks.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
awesome! Mine are week long sessions! In a few summers I am going to be looking around for an all-girls camp with longer sessions like that, at least in a state besides WA!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is actually my first summer at the camp, until now I've been doing only week-longs.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
cool! You will have to let me know how it is and which one you prefer afterwards! We even have a thread for the topic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, yeah, I think I've seen it, but before I made this account.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't imagine teachers striking. Our uni professors went on strike but a lot of then sneaked in and taught us anyway because they said it wasn't fair to ruin our educations. They wouldn't make the year longer at the end to make up for it though but then I suppose we have time to add more lectures in during the week and make up for it then.
I can't wait for camp!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Neither (niether?) can I!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I think it is neither! that's awesome!! Neither can I!!!!!!

In the public school districts they are required to have so many days or hours of teaching so they have to add them in somewhere. We added in snow days and everything. However, at my uni we had 3 days cancelled because of snow and basically life just goes on. The professors decided how to deal with it for their classes! Finals are still at the same time as they were scheduled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have 102 days to go .... which in my opinion is 102 days too long!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
105 Days... oh my goodness. The 6th of March will be my 100 day mark. I am so excited.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
111 days!! So that means that my 100 day mark is March 11 or something around that, I am too tired to figure it out! I am so excited for my 100 day mark, and my 99!! And of course my 0 day mark as well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, don't we all wish our 0 day mark was here already?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeap!

101 days! IS everyone jealous my 100 day mark is tomorrow - that means in 2 days i move down into single figures!

Page 6 of 57 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 56 57

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard