Rate Thread
Page 7 of 57 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 56 57
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good for you! I don't know when my 100 day mark is, but I'm pretty sure it's in a looong time. My 0 day mark is sometime in July...

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
sad!!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know, isn't it? *cries*
At least now I have you guys for comfort. Lol.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
absolutely! and I will totally be on here like every weekend or during some of my TOs so long as I can get to a computer! Weekends won't be too much of a problem since I will most likely be home for a lot of them! I am excited to see if the boards are insanely busy or really calm during camp season! Afterwards, it is goign to be freakin' crazy insane and I am looking forward to it, especially since I have a few weeks between camp and school, so i won't have too much to do, like papers to write! By the way, I totally started on my paper! well, an outline, but that is good! Sadly I got online to look something up and had to check here! oops! not quite over the addiction! \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went home this weekend and actually managed to write an essay that I have had since before christmas. None of my friends were online and nothing decent was on tv so I just had to work. Even this board can't keep me occupied 100% of the time on its own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just told myself that if I don't get good grades, I won't go to camp, and that was the only push I needed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I dont work I wont pass my degree then I wont be able to do my next one and I will end up with a job that sucks and doesn't pay well. Theoretically that should be enough of a push but it doesnt always seem to work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Other than the camp thing, I tell myself that I'm going to have to do it eventually, and I might as well get it over with, but that NEVER works.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Usually a few days before something is due in I have a major panic then just get down to it and pull a few all-nighters. Perhaps that's why I don't do as well as I should.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I WISH I could pull all-nighters, but my parents would totally kill me if they found out I wasn't doing my homework...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was a master at pretending to do homework but not actually doing it. I was in detention most days though so don't copy that! The funny thing is that I wasn't actually doing anything in particular when I was pretending to work except perhaps reading a book which was my favourite pastime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I'm actually considered a 'good kid' at my school, because nobody really knows about my procrastination problems, and what I hand in I get good grades on...

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Yeah, there's definitely a need to please the parents when at home! At school too, but they don;t know when you are doing your homework! The only know if it doesn't get done when your grades come out!

I definitely am going to be doing an all-nighter with this one! I should have worked late last night, but I was so tired and I had a headache along with all my stress and overwheledness, so I just couldn't do it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am totally scared for report card day. I have the feeling my grades have gone down quite a bit since last time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My thing at school was that even though I never did homework I was actually really quite clever so always did well in exams without needing to do the least little bit at work which frustrated my teachers no end. Unfortunately its not that easy any more and if I didn't do any work I wouldnt get a single mark on any of my papers because the topics are so hard.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
yeah, I definitely felt that last semester last year! eek! It wasn't horrible by any means, but for me and my standards it was. This quarters grades are going to stink sooooo bad in 1 or 2 of my 3 classes! I better get a 4.0 in my German class or I should just drop out of school and save my parents the money! I have taken German before, and it is an easy class even if I hadn't taken it before!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At least you get to choose classes that interest you, right? And yeah, my math teacher totally hates that I get good grades, but I don't really work in class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For my GCSEs I got straight As in all 9 subjects without doing any revision. It went down for my A-levels to all Bs which felt like total failure to me but I really didn't do any work again so it was fair enough that I didn't do that well. Now I have to work hard but if I do I can get a first class degree I reckon. (I know you probably have no idea what I mean by some of the grading but then I don't have much clue about your system either \:D at least an A is self explanatory). Sometimes I have no idea why I chose to do science because I really dont want to be a scientist.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Our grading system is kinda easy... it's just number grades (0-100) that are divisible by 5. So 100, 95, 90...
But 40% is for behavior, and that's mainly the part I'm worried about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow that's a big chunk just for behaviour. I'd never have got very high for that part! I was a horrid child in school. I even made a teacher cry once. Luckily I grew out of that stage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AHAHAHAHAHA! You made a teacher cry??? What did you do???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well she was a terrible teacher and she kind of asked for it but I really shouldnt have said what I did. I was passing notes to a friend and she saw and asked if I didnt like her lessons or if I thought she was a bad teacher and if I'd rather not be there. I said that I hated her lessons because they bored me, that I thought she was a very bad teacher and that in fact I'd really rather not be there and then I walked out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow. That's baaaaaaad... I'd just shrug and roll my eyes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said, I was a bad kid. I do feel bad about it now looking back. I wasnt as bad as one girl who caused a teacher to quit because she was constantly harassing him. Youd never guess that this was quite a posh all girls school would you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, not really. My friend's class made a teacher quit last year! Our grade is constantly being told that we are the worst grade the teachers have seen in a long time.

Page 7 of 57 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 56 57

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard