Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
lucky! It will probably take me like 30 min to an hour to finish my outline! But I have to leave to go to lunch with my cousin in an hour and I have to get ready for the day first! I also have math homework due tonight! eek!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch! Good luck with that, and try to stay off the forums!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
haha, like that is going to happen!!! I clicked to open a blank tab and still clicked the Home button to bring me to this site, despite the fact that I was on a roll! Dang it!

Thanks though!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. I can't believe you have this as your home site!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
absolutely! Someone on the boards gave me the idea! It beat putting it in my favorites or leaving it up all the time, so I did it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just type in the adress every time. I somehow think it will keep me away if I have to type it all the time... It doesn't seem to be working, though.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
nope! I just saved myself the time since I knew it wouldn't work!

It is really funny though because last night at like 3 am I was laying on my bedreading and one of my friend signed on to messenger. She told me to get off the boards and go to bed! I was like I was on my bed reading!!! and then she said- but now that I have reminded you of them you are going to check them!!!! That is when I laughed and told her that I already did and that there wer no new posts! Then I told her that she guessed amazingly! haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 am my dog jumped on me and woke me up - wasn't happy cos usually i am still awake at that time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have been busy reading my books so much that I have been off the forum longer than I think I have ever been before. You guys can surely talk a lot.

Also, welcome campluver4ever

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hehe - i havent been reading much lately - which isnt like me - it is all the forums faults!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I recently like refeel in love with reading, and now sadly I am a little less obsessed with the boards, which I guess is a good thing, even though it is sad. I have caught up with my school work, read around 4 books, and fell in love with 100 songs within 5 days of no board. \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I usually manage to do both but I have been refocusing in terms of my spirituality so have been studying my scriptures and stuff more! And I feel better for it (or I did until today!)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I was wondering where you had disappeared to Twirl! I actually got less in love with reading recently, but only because I read so much that occasionally I get sick and tired of it for a little while! However, the boards have definitely taken over my time, which is good because there are only so many romance novels out there and I read way to quickly and too much!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I read all sorts - sci fi, historical and all those books about kids who have survived abuse, and john grisham - the only thing i dont read is romance novels!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
haha! about the only thing I do read is romance novels! I love a good romantic story!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
funny thing is that I love chick flicks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i love a good sappy story!
but i love comedies too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am not so much of a comedy fan!

But I do have a soft spot for disney animations!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Disney is always good!

have any of you seen Now and Then?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No - what are they?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually, it's a movie. set in the 70s about 4 best friends and their adventures for independence...and how they make a pact to always be there for each other whenever...it goes back and forth from their current lives to that summer.
i love love love it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ive Seen that! Its really good... not my type of movie but i enjoyed it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, i saw it back in the 4th grade with my friends...and watch it with my camp friends every year as a tradition!
i see a little bit of myself in each of the characters.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I haven't seen it.

but I love chick flicks too!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, any guys that come here are going to feel totally out of place now, because of our chick flick discussions...

Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard