Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Trust you Smudge, to ask that question right away! Gotta love it! That made me Giggle!! teehee

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A rubber chicken obsession? Sorry don't think so lol!! And I knew that CA people hated CCUSA people lol! Dunno why?!?

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
you know you are in love with camp when you actually want to add oyur boss to your facebook or myspace profile and are not afraid of what they will see on it now that they as much access to it as your friends!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you dance around in your room for 5 min. when you find out you get to go camp, even if it's in about half a year...

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
true true, you should have seen me yesterday!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rubber chickens Rock!

ANd we dont hate CCUSA - we pity them cos they dont have a rubber chicken obsession.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About the running around in the room, I love to blast the music and just dance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ah!

I dont dance to music i sing along loudly!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is this rubber chicken obsession that counselors love?

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I am baffled by it to Kristina!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AT least I am not the only one lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im baffled by it too. alive chickens creep me out so rubber ones are even worse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your parents make you turn off your computer, so you sneak onto the other computer to check the boards.

I did that last night, but then I realized I wasn't even logged on the other computer, and I was to lazy to do it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when not even a trip around the world can stop you from deciding to go to camp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, yeah. Definitely. I hate long plane rides, but I'm willing to do it to go to camp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I get so bored of long plane rides. I will be having two trips across the atlantic in as many months because I'm going to canada in easter so I need to stock up on good books and put some good music on my ipod.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Poor you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont mind long plane rides on the way to good places but it is coming back that is the worst! Especially when you dont want to come home!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coming back after camp and travelling was ok because I ended up sleeping almost the entire way which is an indicator of how tired I was because i find it nearly impossible to sleep on any type of transport. I also had two flights in a row- LA to NY then NY to London with a 10 hour wait in NY airport. Not fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No but not as bad as if you had grey hounded to NYC - from LA it would have taken about 3 days! I did it from SLC to NYC - it was exhausting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That doesn't sound fun at all. I considered that kind of thing for the price but decided I'd prefer to pay more to fly it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was looking into for when I go to Utah after camp and the prices were so similar that i have decided this year that i will fly - but i had always wanted to go across america on greyhound - NH to SLC and then back to NYC count in my book as having fulfilled that dream - now i need to do the train - but with it being as cheap to fly i am still gonna go for that option!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why don't you just go to camps on the East Coast? It's less flight time and probably much cheaper!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was placed in a camp in Oklahoma first time round. The reason that I was in LA was because I went travelling afterwards from Denver all the way to LA. This time I'm in Minnesota.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh. Okay. That's better.

Page 10 of 35 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard