A
o yes were true shay

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your contract finally arrives and you head onto the forums to let everyone know!!!!!!!!!!

Yay my contract has finally arrived so I know what I am going to be doing this summer! I am going to be a Unit Leader which is cool I am excited about that!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I am still waiting on my contract, but it could have arrived on Friday for all I know (as in last Friday, not yesterday/the day before) since I am at home and it is being sent to school!

when you are at camp and everything else literally disapeears from your mind! I seriously didn't think once of how i go back to school tomorrow. I also only thought about the boards a few times. However, I thought about summer a lot because it is at camp!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i know what im doing. but my proper contract hasnt arrived

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had to email my CD cos I was expecting it a month ago - I was emailing her about something my silly DR did on my CA med form so I thought that i would ask her about that too! Spent fun hour doing all my paperwork and looking at my camp broachure!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I love it when I get the brochure! or when the brochure becomes available online!! woot woot! I titally do that too! I haven't actually looked at a contract yet in the Spring, but I always read my confirmation packet even though it was the same every year basically! haha I believe my contract is waiting in my school mailbox right now. I also already know my position too! partially because there are few postitions for which I actually qualify! Kitchen and counselor, so I am a counselor! I suppose technically I could be the Aand C lady, but I don;t know enough, nor am I interested enough to experiment with projects and such. Plus, I am horrible at art! haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love to be the A & C person!!!!

I have yet to read though my packet entire - it only arrived yesterday and I am really tired - so am saving it for my bus journey too and from London. I even read the personnel policies!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i got mine too!
it was very confusing! all the tax and gov forms...thank goodness for knowledgeable parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you get an email/mail from ur CD and u get all excited and jump up and down.....(or just me? lol)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no def not for u .
when u wake up at like 7 am to check ur emails to see if u got anything from camp cause u know the time difference means they would have sent it through our night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you still never shave your legs just so you can sleep in the extra 10-15 min.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oooo not shaving legs...........

being on here and not doing any work and trying not to get caught!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
haha, I remember the days of trying to not get caught reading Gilmore girls fan fiction while I should have been doing my homework! I didn't know of the boards then, so now i can go on them and my parents will never know when I am on them instead of doing homework!

when you are actually excited to go to camp in the Spring when it is snowing and cold and raining (yeah, it snowed a lot on Friday and Saturday! 3 or so days into Spring!) as opposed to sitting inside with hot chocolate and a few books and movies! We did a night hike and we never knew when we were stepping in a really cold puddle. Anyway, the point is that we are obsessed with camp when we are actually excited to be outside in horrible weather if it means we can be at camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ooo horrible weather camp......?!?!?!
i dont want to go from horrible weather to horrible weather!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
yeah, stupid snow in Spring!!! It should have been raining, not snowing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i've never been in snow!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
\:o never been in the snow! I live in a milder climate where we get a little of everything and a lot of rain! Basically it is pretty rain that can turn nasty real quick (it mixes with dirt and such, and also melts. Slush isn't pretty). It also can become ice, which I hate as an element of weather! In my water I love ice, but not on the roads and sidewalks!

...when you decide that even tohugh you only have one more quarter left in your dorm room you feel that it needs more decorations so you bring pictures your campers drew you and other momentos form camp to hang aournd your room!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL
yes no never been in snow
australia doesnt have snow =( so cant wait tho!
I want a white winter!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SHAY AUSTRALIA DOES HAVE SNOW.

blue mountains thredbo ive been skiing n stuff in australia.
geez shay

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahahah my bad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hardly ever get snow - cos were I live is majorly influenced by the gulf stream so it keep the climate wet and cold rather than snowy!

you know you are a counsellor when you go the library to do Visa stuff and end up in the CA forums instead!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahah what ever u do that involves a computer leads u to a forum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is soooo true - I cant come on the computer without checking CA and here and talkcamp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol neitherrrr.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can always find an excuse to check the forums - and talk about camp!

Page 14 of 35 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard