Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
yeah, I think I know what you mean! You get teased because of your obsession and addiction and constant talking about it and planning around it, not because you go to camp or because camps are sort of a world of their own!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i only get upset when one person teases me about it, part of the reason is he is just a jerk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah, i'm with you guys there.
i wear camp T's and my significant other just doesn't get it! oh well, someday...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cedar trees - jerks just arent worth getting upset over!!!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you see a commercial about Verizon wireless that has marshmallow roasting and tons and tons of mosquitos and it makes you miss camp!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
found another one- when you see a zip line on Super Nanny and it makes you want to go to camp, even if you haven't ever done the zipline that is at camp!

Last edited by campkgurl; 04/24/08 12:25 AM.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have already started sorting and seperating the cloths you are gonna be taking to camp with you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you hear the song on the doggy flea commercial "there ain't no bugs on me" and start singing along because it brings back camp memories ;\)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
AHHHHHHHH so true!!! I love that commercial! i was doing that too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you use your brownies to test new games for camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you yearn for Bob Ritter to tell you that "Children are like monkeys" every pre-camp training

when the only playlist on your iPod that you play is titled "Camp Love"

when you get way too excited to see a fellow counselor out of camp and do nothing but laugh the entire time you're with him/her

when shopping you look through the clearance racks and buy things because you'll make them work at camp

you stock up on christmas lights after christmas to decorate your cabin with

when you hear a camp song on the radio (Don't stop believing, sweet home alabama) you sing along the camp lyrics

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I like the singing along to camp songs on the radio! One of our Unit songs is to the tune of the "Give me the beat, boys, to free my soul..." song, but the lyrics are changed so I always sing the Owakna lyrics! Same with our slow staff song last year- the lyrics were changed to make it more camp related!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whos bob ritter.

today i went 2 buy khaki shorts and welll at myer they were selling heaps of shorts worth $80, $70 for $5 so i got like 4 pairs of diff shiz.

so i understand the sale rack thing.
lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bob Ritter - I though it was Bob Ditter! Maybe they are 2 different people! But Bob Ditter does a videoas about how to avoid being accused of child abuse at camp and stuff like that and wears heavy black glasses! I actually found a copy of his video in our camps staff video collection last summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is Bob Ditter.... I don't know where my head was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getting all excited about Bob ditter day! Do you make bob ditter glasses our of black pipe-cleaners or card in his honor and wear them for the whole day?

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Until these boards I had never heard of Bob Ditter (I don't think)! I might have heard something in passing, but nothing concrete. Hopefully we have some Bob Ditter stuff going on at precamp, cuz I am curious and want to be in on the loop!

His website is http://www.bobditter.com in case you want to see what he's all about.

Last edited by campkgurl; 04/27/08 01:37 PM.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you are reading Bob Ditter articles online!

when you read about getting kids to brush their teeth (an example of a way to get a kid to listen) you really want to be in your cabin with your campers telling them to brush their teeth! I am so pathetic! haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you realise that the Bob Ditter article you had from your first camp was borrowed by someone who never returned it!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you start making Bob Ditter jokes! haha even though i haven't come up with any, it seems like ther could be some out there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah i don't but it's still frustrating. It's not that he's putting me down, it's that he is putting down my camp! and he's never heard of it before i told him! it's just another bump i have to get over.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um ceder are u talkin about bob or r u in the wrong topic. lol iuno u normalyy are in the wrong topic:)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I get it now! If you read earlier on the page it talks about being made fun of for our camp obsessions!

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
When you've met Bob Ditter and asked for his autograph...

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
\:D hehe

Page 17 of 35 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard