Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 57 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 56 57
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I agree, too many days of teaching 7th grade!!! I am definitely not going to be teaching middle school!! I like the little ones!! I love the kids of that age, but I don't want to deal with 20-30 of them at a time and with all the behavior and mouthing off and hating me for telling them to be quiet! The little ones still love school and their teacher!

43 days!! You guys are so lucky to be at a month left or less!! I have 4 more weeks of classes and finals week, so I won't be home for another 5 weeks! Then I have another week at home before camp, so 6 weeks til camp!

Last edited by campkgurl; 05/08/08 12:33 PM.

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think to teach the little ones, high school, or college would be best. Middle schoolers are sooo moody.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
definitely moody, which I can't really blame them on account of their bodies and such, but I just would love to teach the little ones, either preschool or elementary!! and then, preference-wise, I would teach high schoolers, then college, then middle school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
41 days!!!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
43 days!! getting close to the 40 day mark!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Grr. I have exactly seventy days, today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i have 12 days today =)
and today i finish work
oh its so sad =(

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! Lucky you! I WISH I was that close. Too bad that's only going to happen in July...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have 33 days! Yay - that is nearly a month!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
22 days!. Three weeks tomorrow!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
42 days in a few hours!!!! although I suppose it is basically 42 days now since I am counting down to the minute when we are supposed to be there!! I will be getting up about now though probably!! If I am not already awake because of excitement!!!

It is so weird because I am excited to go to camp for grief camp! Just sounds ironic, doesn't it?!?!

You who are going so soon are lucky! I will be in finals weeke when Smudge leaves! And still in classes when everyone else except campingqueen and campluver leave. I will be at home when campingqueen leaves and at camp when campluver leaves. So I am the last staff person to be leaving for camp that I know of on here!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny, how when you're the last staff person to leave, and (I'm pretty sure) I'm the only camper... We are the two last people to leave, and we have a 28 day difference.
Kinda makes me want to kick something because I'm so jealous of all of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not far off of you, 38 days for me. (37 days until graduation!)

Silly PNW school schedule...but there is the bonus of not starting up again until the end of September - you still get summer vacation after camp to do nothing and prepare for another school year.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Yay!!! i found someone else within the 10 days that seperate Smudge and I!! I was thinking that I was the only one who was leaving so late, but then campingqueen and now you midknyt!! yay!! Of course I wish that we could all be leaving a little earlier, and I am happy that you guys get to enjoy yourselves soon, but it will be so lonely for those 3 days!! haha I probably won't be on them much since I will be packing and hanging out with friends!! Oh well!

Campluver, I will sign on while I am there so that you are not toally alone on here!! probably like once or twice a week!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not much, but thanks...
It will be nice talking to someone who's actually AT camp!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
very true! But we only have 2 computers at camp and 5 staff, so i can't guarantee that I will get the computer all that often in the first place! Better to surprise you with signing on more than signing on less than I say!!!

I will miss the boards, but not really all that much since I will be at this place that we talk about sooooo much!! haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 staff? That's a pretty small camp, then... Good point, though. I'd rather be surprised than disappointed.

And it's not very easy to miss the boards at camp, especially if we're on the boards because we miss CAMP.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
oops, 50 staff!!!!! hahaha

and it isn't very easy to miss the boards when at camp!! I don't really know why I said that!!! I went to camp last weekend and didn't think about the boards unless I was using knowledge, ideas, or stories gained on the boards!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
41 days, 41 days, lalalalalala, 41 days, lol, getting more and more excited!! It's tough to be one of the last to leave, but it also means we will be one of the last to get back home:):) Some people will already be back home while we're still at camp.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
very true, but at the same time, I am coming straight home after camp, or maybe after the weekend, depending on what plans are made. Either way, I will be home within a week of the end of camp and most everyone else is traveling!

I will get home on the 29th or 30th of August I think. What about everyone else??

42 days!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will prob get home mid october - my visa including the grace period expires 24th oct!

But since you were probably meaning when do we finish camp - I am not sure - my contract is up in 15th Aug - but may stay and do the troop camp and tall and small the two weekends after my contract finishes!

I will be on occaisionally while i am at camp cos we have wireless at camp so will be taking lappy with me!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I love that you have wireless at camp!! Our computers are soooooo ancient!!! We don't have a flat screen monitor and probably haven't gotten new computers in like 5-10 years!! Or at least that's probably how old these ones are!!

Yeah, my contract includes our extra weeks, but that is because they are included in the season and I was asked if I wanted to work them when I interviewed and got hired.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We appear to have a wireless router at camp but whether it works i'm not sure! The internet at the moment certainly doesn't so I have to keep treking down to the library which is why i'm not on very often!

37 days till everyone else gets here!!! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NB was telling me that!

I love that we have wireless too cos as I am sure Ermie or NB would back me on this - the 2 computers we have are also ancient and very slow and unreliable!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Chenoa computers are of the same era that Fransworths were from i.e pre-dinosaurs!! ;\)

Although the ones at my camp this yar don't look particularly up to date!

Page 36 of 57 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 56 57

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard