Rate Thread
Page 19 of 35 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 34 35
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hehe - and I have looking into going to a new camp next summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
camp Killoqua (sp?) the camp that campkgurl works at!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awesome! That would be so cool for you guys!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Hey! you spelled it right!!!!!!! Now you just have to get the pronunciation right, which I have given up on until you talk on the phone with my CD!!

I love these new ones! It always seems that the same old ones get repeated but then we all of a sudden get a lot of good new ones!!!

Good to know i am not the only one doing the camp to school countdown! Of course I only have to subtract 6 or 7 days, while you have like 20-some campluver!!

You guys are coming up with awesome ones!!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it's 14, but whatever.

And we only come up with new ones when it actually happens. If Smudge wasn't thinking about applying to your camp, then I doubt anybody would have ever said that you go to a camp reccomended by someone you met online. (Or whatever it was, I don't remember exactly)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
totally, I do the same thing! When I do something particularly camp-dork-y I post it!! haha, but you guys were feeding off each other too, so that made it cool too! Plus most of it featured me!! ;\) haha I am not really concieted, but it was amazing how much stuff related to me is camp-geek-y!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like during the time I was off the boards, I had to write a list of things that I relate to growing up, and the first thing I thought of was becoming a camp counselor, and then I thought about adding that to this list, but somehow I never got around to doing it...

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
haha, that's awesome!! And so true!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you know your a counsellor when it is ok to be still up at 4am - as long as you are chatting with camp friends

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
absolutely!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you should be preparing a lesson and you are posting on here! I need to have it done in like 8 hours - luckily it will only take an hour or two to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stupid forum that makes people have the urge to post when they should be doing something else...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know! But I did eventually get it done! And I only have 2 more lessons to prepare before camp - one next week and 1 the sunday before I leave - and no doubt they will ask me to give a talk in church before i leave too!

You know you are a counsellor when you church leadership dont want to loose you for the entire summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When as soon as you finish a paper you have to write, the first thing you do is log onto the message boards... and you find it's a miracle that you've been able to stay away this long!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I am so excited this thread is back!

When you say things like I just did!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
u have ur account so it doesnt log out. - saves time. when i click the site im logged in lol

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
same here! I set it as my home page too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am the same too!

When you are wondering if you can manage to visit Washington while you are traveling after camp!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
Yay for after camp travels!!

when you come to America to work at camp and since you are here you travel. As opposed to those who come to America to travel!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hehe! When you go to camp and if you cant travel after camp it isnt the end of the world cos you have just had an amazing summer.

When you have worked with people 13 states and about 15 or 16 countries in all the years you have worked at camp

When you have worked with 6 people called sarah - all at camp at the same time - thank goodness for camp names

When you have people who only know you by your camp name!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
When you loving going on a trip in between sessions

When you have to be back at college within 36 hours of camp ending knowning that others are still at campwith the intergenerational program. Also knowing that your camp is in NJ and school was in IL

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you could have gotten in the shower and then got on the boards, but instead you give up your right (first come first serve!) to the better of the 2 showers because you wanted to post first!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I sort of do - i forget that I planned to have a soak in the bath cos I am on here! and end up just having a quick bath.

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I always have a quicks hower

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
Page 19 of 35 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard