Hello, my name is Mark Harrison, Pastor of Armor of God Ministries. The Lord gave me a vision 22 years ago to build an orphanage and children’s/youth camp. Over the years, the plans have flourished into completely designed ones, which can be seen on our website. With our eyes on the vision, we have developed a great and wonderful core group of passionate, devoted Christians to help us with our plans.

My wife Monica and I have been married for 21 years with 4 biological children and 2 adopted. We also have a spiritually adopted boy that’s been in our lives for more than 15 years, his name is Mike Blanc. He played for Auburn University, then on to the Steelers in the NFL, and he continued on his path to a director’s position with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes “FCA”. At his last fundraiser, he had guest speaker Mark Richt, former coach for the University of Georgia, who transferred to the University of Miami as head coach. He fell in love with Mike’s passion and asked if he would be the Chaplin for the team, to which Mike accepted and is now leading the University of Miami towards our loving Savior.

Monica and I have been in ministry for 19 years, as we’ve always had a passion for children, youth, and family, opening up our home to all the neighborhood children, as well as fellowshipping with many families and couples. We have worked with 100s of kids and countless families to bring them back into a healthy relationship with their spouses, children, and most importantly the Lord.

Our ministry is Armor of God and Camp Eden is our vision. The vision can be seen at www.campedenfl.org and by clicking on the tabs on the home screen you can see the 3D vision come to life. If you would like to read about our ministry you can go to www.fullarmorofgod.org As art and design are other passions of mine, under the construction tab you can see the work I’ve been doing as my tent making (like Paul, Priscilla and Aquila did on their sojourn through the Bible), while I wait on the Lord to open doors for the camp vision. My family and I are looking for some land just to get started, even if it’s on a smaller scale. We have been doing retreats, mission trips, and turned our homes into places children can come have fun, play games, and learn about the Lord, this also can be seen on our website. Seeing our Nation is in need of Family, Children, and Young Adult Ministry now more than ever, we are looking to Individual, Groups and or Christian companies for support and are trying to bring awareness to our vision and dream. Of course, it would be incredible if the Lord were to put it on anyone's heart to help us in any way, such as with some land or financially. More importantly, though, as we all live as citizens of heaven and are called according to His purpose, I am confident the Lord already has the plans, the vision, and the resources to accomplish this dream.

My family and I would love to meet you, share our dream, and see if the Lord would use you to assist us in any way. Thank you in advance for reading this and the time you’ve allocated to do so.

Sincerely,
Mark Harrison
Our Ministry
Camp Site
mharrison@fullarmorofgod.org

561-929-4684