Im saying this as a former camp director and I am saying this regardless of who you use. But I am a former Camp Director who now runs a marketing company that provides clothing items and promo items. Our is at http://www.yourj.com . . . so please . . . I know what I am talking about . . I have worked with many of you . . . and I have no other motive than to tell you that you need to use your campers to market for you.

Clothing apparel works much better than promo items. Promo items are really geared towards earning your camp money. Thats not a bad thing. You need the income. Campers like to get water bottles or whistles with your camp name on it. It makes you money, but thats about it. Those items are usually stuffed in a kids drawer somewhere.

Clothing apparel is different though. Clothing apparel is something in which kids where all the time. Especially t shirts and hoodies. Those items make each of your campers walking billboards.

This is what you do . .. raise the price of your camp fees $5 ... and give each of your campers a "free" t-shirt. Now all your kids friends and family are going to see those shirts. Its worth it.

Again . . . use who you want . .. this is not a ploy to get you to use us. But being a former camp director and current marketing company partner . . . . trust me on this. Its worth it.