Hi Hathi! I am sure you will have an awesome time at either camp, so there's really no wrong decision. Do you know what position you would have? Lifeguard, unit leader, something else?

While I'm working at Tuckaho this summer, I have only worked at Cedarledge in the past. Tuckaho's setup is completely different this year versus other years, so I don't know (at this point, at least!) how well I'll be able to describe the camp (seeing as I haven't been there since 2000 when I was a camper. :))

Here are some differences I can think of off the top of my head:
-Cedarledge has an equestrian center, and horse programs are really popular there. -Tuckaho has an outdoor adventure course (aka ropes course.)
-Cedarledge has 3-day and 1, 2, and 4-week sessions. Tuckaho mainly has 3-day and 1-week.
-Cedarledge has tons of different programs running at one time- so different living units have different programs- for example, one unit might be a horse program, another an arts and crafts program, another a water program, etc. At Tuckaho, aside from the 3-day sampler programs and a few others, all girls are there for the same program. So one week we have sports camp, the next week we have arts and crafts, etc.
-Adult and senior girl scout volunteers are a really important part of Tuckaho. Tuckaho will have staff that is there for the whole summer, but also volunteers that come for one or two sessions. Cedarledge might also have volunteers, but there will likely be many more at Tuckaho, because this is the first time they have had paid staff at all!
-Cedarledge is bigger and more hilly. Basically any hike you take at Cedarledge (aside from creek walks) is uphill. \:\)

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask here or IM me (my aim is yadumbhotel) or facebook me (Sarah Christiansen, I'm in the Missouri network.) There are a ton of Cedarledge people on this board, as you can see, and they'd all be more than happy to talk about camp.