At my previous camp we had the golden flushie which spent half the summer roving all over camp!

And last summer we had a frog garden ornament that I moved around tent city (where the add staff lived) - the best was the first night he got bored with the garden and went to visit tent city - cos we were on our overnight and me the CIT intern left the other counsellor who was asleep as were all the girls and went to do this cos we had a bit of rubbish day and needed cheering up - to get to the garden we had to get past the office so crept around the back of the program center, grabbed froggy, then ran to the road to the upper units and didnt stop until we got to tree cover - then down the path that came out at the edge of tent city - ran through tent city stopping only long enough to put froggy on the porch of the CDs yurt and then onwards to next unit were we could cut through under the cover trees - back down the road to the upper units and then another dash from tree cover to the back of the program center and then back to the unit. When we got back to our tent we couldnt stop laughing. And then we moved the frog around that uni!