I was actually in a situation where someone came out to me, and told me about her relationship with my fried all in one night. It was a really weird night, but not because of the whole coming out thing, but a whole bunch of other stuff that had to do with her talking to me and with her relationship. Both of the girls in the relationship were together at camp (I didn't even know it, how naive am I, plus they probably avoided showing togetherness when I was there, which is a whole other story).

Anyway, I've never had a camper come out, though I work with the ones who haven't gotten to puberty yet so they probably don't know if they are gay yet.

Just telling someone is enough for the most part I bet. It probably isn't the best thing to say a lot, though confirmation that you don't hate them for it and still value them as the same person they have been all session is good, even if you don't really say anything but treat them as you did before they came out and say that you are glad they can talk to you or something like that.

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"