whenever you can, maybe even mix it up a bit! Heck, sometimes we drop the thing off in their mailbox in the staff room on our way to or from something and have our campers stand outside for that 30 seconds! Hey, if you have the same TO and you never know if they are in the staff room or their cabin, you do what you've gotta do! Plus then they can't rule out certain people based on TO!

I would say off camp for the smoking thing and on their TO. If they want to make themselves unhealthy, do it away from me! I hate uni enough because everytime I walk to and from classes I am either following a smoker or have to walk through their cloud of smoke. I figure I have lost a few hours of my life already due to unwanted second-hand smoking (based on the fact that 1 cigarette takes 7 minutes off the smokers life, and more off of a second hand smoker's since they don't get the filter) I also don't think it would make sense for an outdoorsy camp to support the unhealthy habit of smoking by giving only the smokers extra time to do so.

does your camp raise and lower the flag every day? when? how?

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"