oh man, that's hilarious! I love that they didn't realize what they were saying and that it was funny!

adult humor is hilarious in behind the scenes camp stuff and a good way to release the stress and constant talk of little kid stuff. However, I do agree with Smudge that it is not for everyone and that there are other ways to get that release of stress without going into adult humor! Although, some adult humor isn't bad, just something that the little kids wouldn't understand!

Sometimes just laughing at the funny things your kids say and do works well! like one of my campers a few years ago said, "I know Jesus' birthday. Easter!" My fellow counselor and I just started laughing and saying how ironic that is! I mean, I suppose it's better than the kid saying Good Friday, and He rose on Easter, so it's a different kind of birth I suppose! But Easter is still connected with His death considering He died 3 days prior to the first one!

Anyway, I am sure I told you that funny moment before, but it does prove the point that kids are hliarious! Like in the That's what she said joke!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"