Yeah, I tried to get on the boards last summer but didn't do it much. I think a lot of that was because when I did, no one else really got on and posted so there wasn't much for me to do. Kind of like last fall, right up until January, we could go 3 or so days without any posts, and when we did have them, most of them were Smudge and me playing games, with the random contribution from someone else! So I actually forgot to check the boards some days, which is impressive because of how addicted I was last spring.

It is kind of sad, but also a bit funny and excellent. I think marty leaves the day before I do, but we both start camp the same day, which I find kind of weird since we are not going to the same camp, but if we were he would be starting 9 days after me! Oh and Sarah and Smudge, don't feel too bad. I remember last year we had the camper on here who left like half way through the summer for us because she went for a 4 week session or something like that! Wow, I just realized how that might make you sadder since she was a camper, not a staff member and I have campers that show up about a week before I leave at the end of the summer! oops! Sorry guys! I'll try to make it not so lonely on here, but I can't promise anything since last year that didn't work very well.

I don't like that you don't get to go to camp this summer, but I do like that you are subconsciously bringing camp to your room!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"