Yeah, I totally know what you mean. I want it to be 2 days as well, except for the fact that it means leaving my kids over on this side of the state at the daycare/preschool and church I work at. I love those kids and their age, and the fact that I can give them real hugs, and carry them, and put them in my lap and everything! I kiss the babies and toddlers on the top of the head too! I love being able to do that. I can also take one kid, boy or girl, down to the bathroom by myself and help them if needed. I can even go in the boys bathroom if it's only the kids in there since both my coworker and I are girls and these kids get out of control. Plus, we'd do the same thing in the girls bathroom, but this multiplies the number of toilets and sinks so we can get done sooner since 3 year olds will wash their hands forever if you let them!!

woah, sorry, ramble!! hehe I get to work from 8-5 tomorrow so I'm excited!! Love those kids!!

Somewhere around 125. I'm not really keeping up with my countdown since it's not exact anyway. I will keep better track once I get my official start date!!!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"