that is cool, nataylor. Poor Main Idea trip person!

We only have 2-3 trip programs/weeks per summer and the kids sign up for them from the get-go. Then 2 counselors (or a lifeguard and a counselor) go with them. The kids (usually around 10-14 of them, co-ed) show up Sunday with all the other kids and do some camp stuff and prepare to leave. Then they leave by Tuesday morning and come back Friday afternoon, run straight to the lake, jump in the deep end, swim out to the floating dock that's in the deep end, sing their unit fast song, jump back in, get out, and go shower. Then they are like a normal group in that they go to banquet dinner and closing campfire, etc.

Our trip planners are the directors and they plan the trips along with the rest of the program and they are the ones to hold the before camp meeting for the kids and parents.

I leave tomorrow evening!!!!!!!!! and I will be at camp the next day so 2 DAYS!!!!!! woot!! But of course I will be leaving camp in 3, so yeah. However, I will go back in like 52 or 53 days!! and then again in 65ish days!!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"