You can get them at Borders, my store just started selling them. You can also get them at Five Below or other dollar stores that are five dollars and below (you more than likely wont be able to find them at like... everythings a dollar since they retail for 2.99, 5.99, or 10.99 depending on the size of the pack) You can also get them at Hallmark oryou can even get them at 711 around here... However, if they haven't caught on with the kids where you live yet then they might not be everywhere like they are here. Also, my 12 year old cousin loves silly bands. My 9 year old third graders loved them, and yesterday I saw a five year old drag her father over to the display and demand the princess pack (thankfully her father told her she had too much tude so she wasn't getting anything) I personally enjoy them, as silly as they are, because they come in lots of bright colors. I usually where three or four of them that compliment my outfit and whenever kids see them on me they automatically have something to talk to me about (Oh look! you have the flamingo! I have a dragon! Isn't it cool!) so I don't see why older girls wouldn't like them, if nothing else they are very pretty colored bracelets and some of them even glow in the dark \:\)

p.s. I really want some thin mints now, sadly, cookie time is over... \:\(