Thing is, I'm a pretty athletically built guy and although I'm not in amazing shape, I'm in better shape than most people. I'm a basketball coach and every day in practice I was in there mixing it up with my girls and some days I would have to practice for like 5 hours straight...so its not like I've just done completely nothing since camp. Camp just exhausts me for some reason... It only really worries me though because this year a lot more is expected of me. We have a ton of new staff and its my job to be more of a leader, set a great example for everyone else, lead my cabin, and all type of different things like that. I'm just really hoping I don't get burnt out...

And for OE, ours is a little different from yours I guess. We are in control pretty much from start to finish, only thing we don't do is sleep in the cabins with the kids at night....the parents/chaperones do. But besides that, although there are parents and teachers there, we do all the work. There's no rest hour or anything like that, so we're working all day. We just use the chaperones for extra assistance if we need some during the day. And you definitely don't get a chance to get as close to the kids as you do during the summer but still, we get a chance to interact with the kids quite a bit. Most of our school groups come for 3 days, 2 nights...but some only 2 days, 1 night.

I love OE because everything to those kids are new, its not the same skits and songs or games every year like it somewhat is during the summer. I know I have a much better time doing campfire skits with OE groups.