Just found out today that my final quiz (just our last quiz, not cumulative) that was scheduled on Wed June 9th is now moved up to our last class meeting of Thursday the 3rd! So not only does this mean that I will be done with 4 of my 5 classes by the end of Thursday next week, but I will also be all done with classes by the end of Monday the 7th as opposed to the 9th! woot!!!! Yeah! This would be even better news if I didn't have a job as I could drive home a whole 2 days early. However, I love my job and I work until Friday so I'm gonna be here til the 11th anyway.

Wow long rant and I hope you actually understood all the ramblingness of that! hehe Countdown to camp is 17 and 30 (aka 1 month!) AHHHHHHH!!! I will be at camp for the summer in a month! Actually a few hours less than a month, so there!! hehe

And plus, it's been pouring down rain here all day and I have a deep deep desire to puddle jump but I have stuff to do/places to go and really only one pair of shoes appropriate for the day and they are not waterproof. So alas I am not puddle jumping. But I wanna!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"