We got to go home pretty early today! (as much as I love camp and miss it when I'm not there, a short break is always a treat) I had a great time in ad staff week. Pretty sure I have some new favorite people ever to add to my list! \:D

Precamp was great too. I'm so happy with the staff! There are some really amazing people... and no one who you just look at and think, 'Wow, that one won't last!' ...Not good to judge on appearances, but you know it happens from time to time.

I'm getting the hang of my new job and responsibilities. There have been a couple of little bumps along the road, but nothing so earth-shattering that it couldn't be fixed. The dining hall is probably the most different thing for me, as I've never had anything to do with it before (aside from eating there), but with some help, I think I'm doing pretty well with it. I have plans to get more organized this weekend, perhaps after catching up on some sleep!

The mosquitoes are pretty bad this year. I've found a few ticks, but nothing major.

Our director says it gets easier when campers come... I don't know if I believe that yet, but it'll for sure get more interesting!

I'm excited! I'm also excited to cram as much non-camp fun into this weekend as possible!