i just skimmed your post...so i may have missed it...but what kind of misbehavior are you having trouble with? kindergarten students have incredibly short attention spans and needs lots of opportunities to talk and move around. just some things to reflect on...are you sure you are changing activities frequently enough, or is it possible that lessons are too long? are the students getting enough opportunities to talk (to the teachers and to each other), or is it possible that they are being expected to be quiet for too long? are you engaging the students in different types of learning activities (fine motor, gross motor, whole group, small group, music, art, etc.)? are you giving them movement breaks in between learning...maybe a quick round of simon says or head-shoulders-knees and toes? i'm not saying it's your fault...but sometimes it helps to think of things from the students' perspective. also, have you tried videotaping yourself? sometimes watching yourself teaching can help you reflect and allow you to see things that you might have missed the first time. good luck \:\)