aww, thanks. I looked at this post a couple days ago but didn't have the time for a lengthy post so I left it and then my cousin was here and I forgot. I don't really have time now, but I'm procrastinating, so here I am!

It's not really going any better. The ticket system worked for about a day. Maybe I didn't stick it out long enough or I did something different day 2 and 3 than day 1 or maybe they just lost interest. Some of the kids, the ones I don't have the control over will pick and choose when the tickets are reinforcing and when they aren't. It's the kids I'm not really worried about, the ones who listen because you're the teacher but occasionally forget and talk to their friends during learning time because they are no older than 6.

I'll let you guys know more later. I've got a meeting with my cooperating teacher and my university supervisor after school today and then I've got to bust out this assignment and then I'll be back, so perhaps tomorrow, but likely when I need a break from the assignment tonight \:\)

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"