I'll help out

1. What position will you be in at camp this coming summer? Athlete Director, specifically in charge of intercamp sports.

2. Is there anything that you are anxious or nervous about for camp?
Nope.

3. What are you hoping to get out of camp?
Another fun, drama-free summer. I have big expectations for the program I'm in charge of, so of course I'm hoping everything works out the way I expect it to.

4. What do you expect from the support staff (camp director, assistant camp director, etc)?
Truth and freedom to be able to effectively do my job.

5. If you're feeling stressed at camp, what is something that support staff could do to make you feel better?
Not much....I for the most part can handle my own stress. I'm more focused on being there for our counselors, especially the new ones, when they become stressed.

6. For returning staff - do you have a positive experience with your support staff you could share?
Last summer, no matter what the situation was they were very supporting of the counselors, which was huge for me because the previous summer at the camp I was at, the rest of the support staff were quite the opposite.

7. For returning resident staff - what do you find to be the most challenging part of your job?
Haven't officially started the new position yet but its a pretty easy job...the most challenging part will be something I nor anyone else on our staff can really control....which is getting other camps to follow through with the schedule we set up.

8. What do you like to do to relax?
Have fun with the kids.