1. What position will you be in at camp this coming summer? I am the Summer Camp Coordinator and will be taking some charge this summer and full charge next summer. It's a year round position

2. Is there anything that you are anxious or nervous about for camp? Staff -getting them to get on board (but most of them are new so it shouldn't be that hard only 3 returning so far)

3. What are you hoping to get out of camp?
The Experiences of being a full time camp director

4. What do you expect from the support staff (camp director, assistant camp director, etc)?From my camp director , trust and freedom to do my job.

5. If you're feeling stressed at camp, what is something that support staff could do to make you feel better? No not really

6. For returning staff - do you have a positive experience with your support staff you could share?

7. For returning resident staff - what do you find to be the most challenging part of your job?

8. What do you like to do to relax? I like to travel about the area when I'm streseed on time off but most of the time I don't get stressed. If I'm in camp, and I can at night I watch movies to take my cares away.

And feel free to add any other comments, suggestions, advice, etc!