1. What position will you be in at camp this coming summer? Assistant Camp Director (2nd summer in this position, 3rd summer at this camp)

2. Is there anything that you are anxious or nervous about for camp? I'm not really anxious or nervous, just want this summer to be great for all the staff and kids at camp!

3. What are you hoping to get out of camp? I'd like to continue to build my administrative/leadership skills within camp.

4. What do you expect from the support staff (camp director, assistant camp director, etc)? I want my camp director to support me in all that I do. I also want all of the support staff to get along (we've had issues with this in the past).

5. If you're feeling stressed at camp, what is something that support staff could do to make you feel better? Be understanding of my position on the matter.

6. For returning staff - do you have a positive experience with your support staff you could share? My camp director is wonderful and is always willing to listen, no matter how big or small the issue, whether we need to vent, or just chat.

7. For returning resident staff - what do you find to be the most challenging part of your job? The most challenging part of my job is that I don't always know what it entails. I could be running around solving problems, doing paperwork, dealing with coverage issues, assigning staff to units, etc........ I love that it's not a boring job and I'm very flexible so I am good at dealing with the daily challenge of doing all kinds of stuff.

8. What do you like to do to relax? I like to read or write or draw. I'm one of those people who likes a quiet place to relax.