1. What position will you be in at camp this coming summer? Business Manager, 2nd time doing this position, new to the camp I'm at this summer

2. Is there anything that you are anxious or nervous about for camp? I am just hoping that the summer goes pretty well, but I will enjoy it regardless

3. What are you hoping to get out of camp? I am hoping to continue to grow and define my leadership style while connecting to staff

4. What do you expect from the support staff (camp director, assistant camp director, etc)? I just expect to know I can count on the other members of the support team to do their job and be part of the team.

5. If you're feeling stressed at camp, what is something that support staff could do to make you feel better? I am part of support staff, but I really don't rely on others to control my levels of stress, I rarely feel stressed out at camp and when I do it helps if I can talk to someone else on the support team with me.

6. For returning staff - do you have a positive experience with your support staff you could share? I am not returning to my camp, but I have been doing camp for years now, and I feel that feeling supported by the admin team is mixed, some members are great at it, others just aren't.

7. For returning resident staff - what do you find to be the most challenging part of your job? I think the most challenging part of any job for me is always making sureI don't over extend myself.

8. What do you like to do to relax? I read or watch a quick episode of one of my tv shows on netflix on my phone at night.