I'm not sure what I want to do this coming summer. I've thought a lot about wanting to be a nanny full-time but of course the pay is alright but the benefits (health insurance, no biggie...) are what is keeping me on my quest for a full time teaching position. I do love teaching too, and I'm getting my "kid fix" in with baby-sitting on the weekends and subbing (though that's a whole different kid interaction and all). But anyway, summer might be a good time for getting a nanny job. Or a job elsewhere. Or I could go back to my original camp. I kind of burned bridges leaving early last summer so even though I LOVE that camp and would love to be a counselor (vs the UD that I was) I'm not sure that would work out so well, even if I left under ok-ish terms I don't think I'd get rehired. But anyway, I think I'm done with my new camp explorations so if I go back to camp this summer it will be to my childhood camp. Then I have to decide to try one more time being a UD or if I should just stick with counselor-hood, which is a lovely place to be! so many choices. Luckily applications don't even start until January so I've got at least a month to think about it before asking to see if they've got UD openings or people returning for those positions.

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"