I know this was asked a year ago but I'm bored. lol So here goes for summer 2014:
1. What position will you be in at camp this coming summer?
Unit Manager and Archery Instructor
2. Is there anything that you are anxious or nervous about for camp? Taking care of the kids for a week overnight (I've only done day camps before this) and managing an entire unit. Also not looking like an idiot in front of the campers while I try to teach them archery.

3. What are you hoping to get out of camp?
To come out of my shell a little bit and be a role model for campers.
4. What do you expect from the support staff (camp director, assistant camp director, etc)? That they are fun, kind, helpful, supportive, and set a good example for the other staff by interacting with the campers.

5. If you're feeling stressed at camp, what is something that support staff could do to make you feel better? Helping manage campers if needed, be supportive and encouraging.

6. For returning staff - do you have a positive experience with your support staff you could share? N/A

7. For returning resident staff - what do you find to be the most challenging part of your job? N/A

8. What do you like to do to relax? I like to be by myself and read or write, maybe drink a cup of tea.