I know this post was from like, forever ago, but I just joined this thing and I'm enjoying going back through everything. This is my first summer on staff. And my 9th summer at the camps I have grown up at. I, too, came up through the ranks as a CIT. The biggest challenges I have had so far do pertain to the changing of hands. We have had a lot of stuff change in regards to our Ad Staff this year and adjusting has been hard. Additionally, with the changes in Ad Staff, they decided to not rehire our CIT Director. She had been there for us all through a lot and not having her here this summer to lean on has been difficult. I have found though that the hardest challenge has been realizing that now that I am staff, there is so much more to this place than I ever knew. I have found myself in tears a few times in the few weeks that we have been working realizing how different things are now. It's hard to go from being a camper in the same place for so long to being staff and experiencing such huge changes in the same summer.