Sorry I just read my last post and realized I was very short. I just wanted to add some comments to this section.

I can not say this enough count and double count the kids. You never want to leave a kid at camp or the big nightmare leave a kid at the drop off location. (They seam to like to hide there some times. Bathrooms are always a issue.)

As a director I strongly suggest rotating between all the drop off locations. I would always be at a different one each time.

Have someone to be in-charge of each drop off location. Someone needs to be in-charge or it just dose not work.

You need the same person to sign kids in and sign them out. Having the same staff do it allows them to become familiar with the the kids and the parents. It really speeds up the process.

Safety is so important. Make sure there is first aid kits, water, and bathrooms at each location.

Also make sure to have something for the kids to do. You do not want the last thing they remember of camp is being at the pick up site for 30 minutes board.

I hope that helps.