Luke-- its a part of promotion-- alot of people not knowing about it and many of the old timers not working at camp anymore so they dont sign in anymore. -- Look at the Fourm Stats-- this message board had a max of 241 people online at once back on 8/23/07( right after everyone got back from camp in 2007), now these boards are considered to be "busy" if there are 5 people on these boards at once.

Also over the past 10+ years since I been on these boards, there has been a steady decrease in the amount of people signing in and the amount of new members.

I used to be in charge of the camp buddies program and when I first started back in 2005 with the camp buddies program we had 40+ people signed up for it, and the last year that the program really ran, back in 2009 we had less then 5 people in it, and I stopped even asking because of a lack of interest.

Maybe we can have the international staffing agencies promote these boards as well as the ACA, and get it going again. These boards are a great resource.

Facebook may have played a part as well, and I do know another message board I belong to-- it is not a camp related one, but a board related to one of my hobbies , have the same problem, it is not really used as much in certain sections.

Last edited by marty; 02/24/15 08:52 PM. Reason: addition

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.